Thursday, August 20, 2009

I too looked at a lot of wedding bands for myself and settled on this one because it had gold in it (my wife was keen on that) and it has a modern lo




Women's and Men's High polish Wedding bands in 14k yellow-gold 4mm wide. Many couples want to keep the symbolism of the wedding ring simple, and have simple matching gold bands that they both wear. You will enjoy the smooth, clean lines of our wedding bands. This classic high quality domed band is rounded on the top and flat on the inside. Quality craftsmanship makes this long lasting band a great value.

I too looked at a lot of wedding bands for myself and settled on this one because it had gold in it (my wife was keen on that) and it has a modern look without beeing too "metrosexual." My only gripe is that the gold part has gotten a little dinged-up over the past six months of wear, but hey I'm a guy. My things are usually a little dinged up. :) Good service from these folks when I got the ring and it was a little tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment